Friday, February 25, 2022

Creating our script

Today in class we worked on the script for our film, like I mentioned before this was one of the other steps, we had to get done this week. And on top of that, we started working on our storyboards, however; we did not get to finish it, but we have a pretty good idea of all the shots we want to include in our film.







These pictures show the script that we came up with. Now, we ran into a little problem because we think the script is too long, and if we decided to include everything, we might go over the two minutes. Now, we must think about how what we are going to cut out and which parts are important and necessary for the plot. If we do have to cut some of the scripts, it is going to be challenging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...