Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Character Background

 Character background

As I mentioned in my last blog post, one of my tasks was to create a character background and for that I made mood boards for the main characters of the film opening.



Our opening is about two sisters, I won't give the plot away yet but you only have to know that they are sisters. Sarah is the younger sister, she loves to have fun and has a very extrovert personality. In addition, she is into fashion and she is always dressed up for any occasion and always ready for anything. She loves to party and have fun with her friends and has quite a lot of friends. She has brown hair and brown eyes as well.

 



Maddie is the older sister, and she has a more serious personality since she has her life put together. She doesn’t like to dress up if she doesn’t need to and likes to keep a more natural look. Unlike Sarah, Maddie likes to stay in and read books because that is what she is into and only has one friend. She doesn’t like to party at all because she has a serious life with a serious job. She has brown hair and brown eyes as well as her sister. 

The two sisters are completely different from each other which helps us develop the plot in a better way because this opposition will be part of the conflict in the film.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...