Saturday, February 19, 2022

Target Audience

 Target audience

Every genre has a different target audience, for example romantic comedies are more appealing to women while Action movies are more appealing to men and young boys. The mystery genre has a broad target audience since typically there is the subgenre of thriller. Mystery has a target audience of men and women that have a wide range of age, nonetheless, 18-40 would be around the range, pretty much every age group. On the other hand, the thriller genre has a more adult audience because of the physiological factor involved in these films. And they often involve mature themes.

Now, after I research about the target audience, I asked myself; why do people watch mystery films? Usually, people are attracted to mystery films because it challenges our brain, and it makes us engaged. We like to guess where the plot is going and even more when we get a plot twist. That is why people enjoy these films because of that factor and my partner and I will focus on this main factor, leave people guessing and wanting more because in the end it is only the film opening and that is all that they’ll get to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...