Sunday, April 2, 2023

MORE INSTAGRAM

Welcome back! I know I have been talking quite a lot about the postcard but now that that's done we can move on to our social media account. Last time we talked about Instagram it was doing well but we need a little more, especially audience interactive posts so that is our next thing on the agenda. So I came up with these posts...






These types of posts are fun and eye-catching which would help if someone is scrolling through their Instagram and they stumble on one of these posts and they would be intrigued and forced to check out the rest of the Instagram and the film of course. I feel like I want to put a video together of all the Behind the scenes footage that we have and all the bloopers I feel like it would fit well with Instagram and the audience would enjoy it. Nonetheless, I did put together a video about gymnastics that we plan to post with the caption of "Gymnastics in 30 seconds, would you want to do it?". I'm terrible at captions by the way that is just the first thing that came to mind but look at the video. 




And that is it for this blog post and Instagram, we have less than two weeks to turn in this project which means that this entire week is mostly about editing and finishing touches. Tomorrow we are going to go through the footage and kinda organized it so that way editing becomes easier to do so Stay super tuned for the end result!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...