Tuesday, April 4, 2023

THE START OF THE END

Yesterday in class we were very productive, we went through the 101 pieces of footage that we have and kinda organized them in order so that way when we edit we don't have to go through all those videos to see which one we are looking for. It was a long process, to say the least, but we also did this in case we were missing any other key piece of footage that way when I went to practice I could just shoot it really fast, again, it was minor details that we were missing so we made a list about it. 

After that, it was time to figure out how we were editing. Since we all have HP computers adobe or DaVinci always crash or at least on my computer, they do because last year trying to edit for my CCR was a nightmare because the program kept crashing. Nevertheless, the HP computer comes with its own editing app called "ClimpChamp" so we were trying to get familiar with that program and the one that Ana used for her other project. 


This is us trying to get used to the programs to see which one would be better to edit LOL. I think we are going to try the "Climpchamp" one and see if looks good on that one if not we will use Adobe. 

The next few blogs are  not going to be interesting because it is all about editing and the final product but stick with us through the hardest step of this whole project. editing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...