Friday, April 7, 2023

THR WORST PART… EDITING

After my last blog post I tried editing with the “clip champ” app from my computer but it didn’t work, it looked like cut out and choppy. So then I tried Adobe but two things; one my editing skills don’t go that far and two my computer hates adobe because ur crashes everytimeeee so I would have to use my sisters computer to edit. But that’s not the point, on Wednesday in class, Ana brought her computer and for some reason adobe works for her so we started editing and we realized a few things. One do them was that there was a problem with continuity because in some clips the girls had different leo’s and it was gonna mess up the continuity of the film. We also realized that we may need more footage just to add some more B-roll. But nonetheless, we started editing just to get ahead because this is due Thrusday so we have to get going. 






Here is a us editing in class having a complete blast! 

Later that day I went to the gym to practice and get the film and because we are lucky people it turns out that the girls that we used decided to wear the same leo that we had already recorded them in! So it worked out great because instead of redoing the whole segment I only had to redo one shot so it was a pretty good day to say the least. Now we just have to keep editing and finish the short film! i’m very excited and I hope it turns out good and everybody enjoys it as well. 

SEE YOU SOON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...