Saturday, April 8, 2023

EVEN MORE INSTA


 Welcome welcome, the last time we talked I told you we were editing and that was going great but i’m not here to talk about more editing, instead, I am here to talk about more Instagram because we had to post more since you know the project is due next Thrusday and all. 

So we now have 12 post on our Instagram and a couple of story highlights. Here see…



See! I think it looks great, I think we kept a cohesive theme going on throughout the whole social media page that goes very well with the film. We posted a couple of behind the scenes footage, videos of the “actresses” having fun on “set” the day of filming and a couple of just general gymnastics videos with captions that explain little things about gymnastics to educate the people that don’t know anything about it. We also posted a little postcard to tell the people where the movie is going to be and when it’s coming out. And look! film festival liked a couple of our post as well! We we’re very excited about this.



See!!! it’s pretty legit, we don’t know how they found our page but they started following us and they liked our post so it was pretty exciting g to say the least. But anyways, just wanted to update you on how the Instagram is going and I think we’re doing a pretty good job on it, I still think we need a few more posts but we have time to post still. Now, the next thing I have to do is my critical reflection because that is due the same day as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...