Wednesday, April 12, 2023

AND WE ARE COMING TO AN END…

 Well, my friends this is the last week, our project is due tomorrow and we just about done. All we have been doing since last week is editing and we kinda split the work that way we can get it done faster. Nonetheless, as we are editing it we realized that we are running a little short on time so now we are brainstorming to see what we could add from the footage that we already had since we had 101 videos LOL. 

On another note, I got the part of doing the credits for the project and I got it done yesterday, nonetheless, I got a little stuck because I didn't know if I wanted to use the smoke effect or the typewriter effect. We decided to place the credits over some bloopers we got to make it fun and entertaining!

This is what the smoke effect looked like. 
As you can see the red is kinda tricky to see but the blue wasn't any better so I was stuck.
This is what the typewriter effect looked like and since I had to layer the text it looked like there was a lot going on, therefore, I didn't think it was a right fit. 

And lastly, these is the typical credits that everyone does but I think they look good so I think we are going to stick with this one. 


And then I had trouble picking what color to do because our brand colors are kinda blue and red but you can’t read them as clearly with these colors, therefore, I had to find another color or adjust the placement of the text in a way that you can read them clearly. 


When I showed my group mates I realized that it needs to be a little longer because they are going way too fast to the point where you can barely read them so I have to adjust that as well. 

Well, that's it!! Next time we meet you are going to have the final project on your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...