Saturday, April 1, 2023

GROUP MEETINGS

 On Thursday we had Group meetings again! I actually love doing these because I think it is so interesting to hear how people are approaching this project and their different ideas as well. I had an opportunity to give my classmates some feedback and they gave some feedback to me. 

I showed them my ideas for the postcard and with their help I think we reached the final one! I know my last few posts have been about the postcard but it’s because we are almost done with it and then I dont have to talk about it for the rest of the time that we have left together. 

But enough of that, in the group that I was at they said that they liked both postcards but they kinda liked this one better because it gives off the vibe we are trying to give off for the film.

 





However, for the second one they said that it was kind of giving thriller vibes because of the dark red which why the told me to go with this one but then they said that they liked the back of the other option better than the back of this one, so I did the only right thing which was to combine them both and this is how it turned out. 

Front 

Back 

I honestly love it, I think it does a really good job representing the theme or topic of our film and I think people would be attracted it to it when they see. My only concern is that I don’t know if it’s too much blue or if I should add another color to the mix but the thing is that the color scheme is inda blue and red because in the gym that we filmed those two colors are the ones that Stan out the most. 

Feels good to get at least one part of the project done, now we need the other two but I think we are moving in a good pace and we got two weeks to go! Let’s make this happen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...