Wednesday, March 29, 2023

MORE POSTCARDS AND MAYBE FINAL ONE?

Ah, a new week and less than three weeks until the project is due and so far so good, there have been some complications with the filming schedule but we are pretty much done with filming aside from a few shots left over. Now I know I talked about our postcards last blog but the thing is, we made so much progress yesterday in class that I think you deserve to see it plus we need help deciding on which one to actually chose from. We narrowed it down to two options... 

front


back 
This is the first option, the colors in the pictures are very alive and vibrant in a way and a lot is going on on the front but on the back is simple with all the information needed and easy to read. Now the only problem with this is the color of the font on the front because I don't know which one is easier to read the black font or the white font which is why I left it two different colors so you could help me with that. But nonetheless, this is option one!


front 1 

front 2 

back 

This is the second option and as you can see it has a lot of a different vibe to it, the colors are darker and it emphasizes the pain of the sport which is what we're focusing on for the film. Now we are having the same problem as the first option with the color of the font for the front because black looks good but can you read it well? and white is a little clearer but does it take away from the color scheme and the whole effect? Those are the issues that we are trying to deal with but I love the back on this one it truly speaks to the heart of the film. Now we were thinking of adding this as a story for our Instagram as an audience interactive post which we can use so out followers could help us pick the postcard but we will see!

Tim is flying by and the next thing you know it is time to turn in the project. For the next few weeks, our only focus is going to be editing so stay tuned for that!. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...