Sunday, March 26, 2023

POSTCARD

 Guys, I am stuck... I don't know where to begin for this postcard but to get out of this creative blank I just had to get myself to work you know? So this is what I came up with. 






Now I only did the front because I actually had no idea what I wanted to do for the back I was completely blank on that one so I did the front part first. Moreover, we haven't figured out the logistics of where the film Is going to be released, like at what film festival which is why we don't have a date yet but those are little details that can get resolved in no time, like the next time we see each other in class. Now we just have to pick one of these options for the front or come up with new ones and figure out what is best for the back because I don't know if I should use the same picture or a different one that matches with the whole brand you know? We just kinda need help on that part but nonetheless, it is another step closer to the project. I did the letters red because it matches the logo that we did for the Instagram account and the whole color scheme of everything is red so it matches the whole brand. 


Now we only have like three weeks left of the project and the only thing we have to do is edit the film and come up with more content for the social media, as well as, finish the postcard of course we can't forget about that but I think we are doing really good with the progress of everything, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...