Friday, March 24, 2023

EVEN MORE FILMING!

 We meet again! Like I said in my last blog post this week has been a littleeeee crazy but nonetheless, we are still keeping productive because this is no time to slack. That is why this blog post is about more filming and more shots because even on spring break we do not slack. 

So we had to film more dialogue this week as well, but we had a few troubles with it. The first thing was that again we don't have a microphone so sometimes you can't hear what they are saying. Then there was music playing in the background so we obviously had to turn it off because we don't want to get copyrighted and we want to hear what they are saying. 




 











These are some sneak peeks of what I filmed because I don't want to show you too much because you have to wait for the final project so this is all you get. 

Alright, we have made progress on Instagram, we have a few shots left to film plus more B-roll just in case but you know what we haven't had progress on? the postcard which is why it is the next item on the list. 

STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...