Sunday, March 20, 2022

Finalizing the dialogue


As I talked about it before we decided not to go through with the dialogue of the conversation between the two sisters but instead have Maddie be doing a voiceover narrating what happened. We waited until the last day in class before spring break to do it because we needed the beginning part of the film opening to be edited so we could recall what happens and write the monologue as it should be. This is what we came up with 










The next things in our agenda and the finishing touches to our film opening are to figure out what type of font we want to use for the credits, finish editing, and film the last little bit of the opening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...