Friday, March 18, 2022

More Sounds!!

 Like I said in the post before the group meetings helped us figure out the sound that we were missing. I found some sounds that fit the scene perfectly, here take a listen…

sound #1 - This sound contains birds chirping and like they would be in a narrative world in nature. 

Sound #2- This one is like leaves crunching like someone is walking through the woods, which can be used to demonstrate that there were other people around in the beginning. 

Thanks to these sounds we’re able to establish the setting and the diegetic sounds that come with it. Now it is just a matter of picking which one fits better with the film opening and the editing. I think mostly we’re done with the sound part of our film opening, now we just have to plug them in into the editing software and pray that they all sound good. I made sure to find multiple options for each sound in case one of them doesn’t sound very good. The next thing on our to-do list is to finish the monologue or the voiceover, find the right font for the credits and title, finish the editing and film the one tiny part we have missing, and lastly, create a production company for the film.

Stay tuned for more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...