Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Group Meetings!!

 Today in class we got to get together in groups and talk about our projects and get some feedback on it. I loved listening to everybody’s ideas, and I got some really good insight for my film opening as well. This is a picture of my group.

This is a picture of my group


Like I said in a couple of blog posts ago we are stuck on what sound or what song to use for the very beginning, I brought this up tp my group and Berkley had a great idea for what to do that I hadn't even considered. She suggested we do nature sounds or people walking on the ground and people talking as they are walking to show that there is, other people around. However, the sound will decrease as they get farther into the trail, and it will demonstrate that they are alone and there is no one around anymore. I thought this was a great idea that me or my partner hadn’t thought of. We were so focused on a specific sound or a song that we never even thought about including the nature sound of our setting.

Overall it was a great way to help my peers and them help me and our film opening, it was incredibly helpful! The next few things in our agenda are to finish the editing, write the monologue, fonts, and production company. We still have many things to do, time for another busy week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...