Sunday, March 27, 2022

Recording the Voiceover!!

 Now that we got everything filmed it was time to record the voiceover and once again, we used Victoria’s aunt to do so because we felt like she would be best at it. Victoria’s aunt has a recording studio in which they recorded the voiceover, unfortunately I wasn’t there but Victoria and I had talked about it before of what we were going to do and so I already knew what was happening. However, Victoria sent me pictures of what they did and here there are





As you can see there is the home studio Victoria’s aunt has and in my opinion it is pretty cool to have. A few more thing to done but we’re nearing the end of this project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...