Friday, April 1, 2022

CCR progress!

 Since we finished our project, it was time to figure out the CCR situation. The first thing I did was to create a script, and I went back to my blog posts to find the information that I researched weeks ago which was extremely helpful. Later, I went back to the PowerPoint and watched some samples to have a better idea of what I had to do. Ms. Stoklosa explained what we had to do in detail which made me feel better about what I had to do. So here is a picture of the script I created for it. 


Here is a picture of the script that I made for the CCR. Time to get filming!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...