Saturday, April 2, 2022

andd we are officially done filming !

 Today I finished filming the CCR, and I got my friend to help me. I filmed this CCR as if it was an interview in which my friend was the interviewer and she asked me all the respective questions we had to answer for the CCR. It took us many times since we kept messing up but nonetheless; we got it done and I'll show you the progress I've made editing, 






I can't wait for you to see it and time to finish editing!! I have mixed feelings about this project ending because on one side I am sad it is coming to an end because I had so much fun doing it but at the same time, I am happy because I am proud of what I and Victoria made and I can't wait for everybody to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...