Sunday, March 5, 2023

INSTAGRAM!!

 Since last post, we came up with a title and logo or profile picture to finally open up the instagram account and we finally did. 


Now, I know what it looks like but patience we just opened it we still have to add to our bio. When we did this we honestly had no idea what to put on the bio but after checking out other media films Instagram we realized that they just put where you can watch the movie and a link to something. Now, we haven’t had the conversation of where we want to stream the short film or if that is really what we are going to put on the bio but that just means checking out our notes from our social media lesson and other Instagrams to see. 

On the last blog I mentioned recording a couple of videos from practice for the Instagram and I decided to put them together as like a “teaser” if you could say as the first post. 





These are the videos that I took and here is the final product of what i did when I put a few of them together. 


The only thing left to do is post it and create more content over the next few weeks. Something exciting though is that we are scheduled to film next Monday which means that we have the whole week to prepare for it so everything goes smoothly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...