Thursday, February 17, 2022

Picking a genre...

 I found picking a genre hard because there are many of them and since we can do this project about whatever we want it is even harder because we have so many ideas. Nonetheless, my partner and I were in between two genres which were coming of age and mystery. After doing research on both genres and looking at multiple examples of each we decided to do mystery. The ideas just kept flowing out of us when we were talking about mystery and what we could do for the film opening so it was a no-brainer. 


This YouTube video helped us come up with an idea and helped us brainstorm so i think you should check it out. Also, here are some examples we looked at while researching. 
This one helped us see what kind of shots we could use for the film opening. In addition to the color scheme and the mood in general related to the film. 
In the end, we finalize our idea for our project that I’ll talk about later on, I’m not going to tell you everything just yet. 

After we talked about our idea we came up with a plan, we will do more research on the genre but not only that we have to keep researching material such as the lighting we’re going to use to set the mood and make the audience feel the mystery and tension just by watching the film opening. On top of that the color schemes used in mystery film so we can build off that and make our film opening top notch. So in the end now that we have the genre we need to do more research about the other aspects of the genre characteristics.  

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...