Sunday, February 13, 2022

 Hey! welcome to my blog! this is where I’ll be sharing the long and 
Meticulous journey of this project. I will describe here all the obstacles and accomplishments, in this blog. 

We only got the explanation and directions for the project but this project is still kinda scary. To create something from the bottom and to do it about whatever I want is a lot to process. My brain has so many ideas I don’t even know where to start but that’s why I’m gonna go one step at a time to make the process easier and my mind a little more organized so the whole process is uncomplicated. 
 
The first step is to figure out what type of genre is want to make this about. Romance, Mystery, Action, etc. So many to pick from. After that is to research that genre so I have a greater understanding of what I want to create. And I have some guidelines for what I would like to do. And then just brainstorm ideas of what the film opening could be and hopefully land on a simple idea because I don’t want to make the project more complicated but at the same time I want people to be impressed when they watch what I create. 

So stay tuned for all the updates and the project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...