Sunday, December 11, 2022

FILM DAY 1

 FILM DAY 1

As you know, in the post before I talked about all the planning that we went through for our documentary project, and I promised to tell you about the production process in this post so I am. We went to the game early so we could film all the interviews, the first interview we did was Sasha’s, and everything went perfectly, we had the perfect background with the perfect controlled environment, so the quality of the Lund was good because we didn’t have any microphones. Here is some footage we got of Sasha...







After filming her interview with her friend Noah came to do him and we ran into some problems with this one. We started filming it in the same place we filmed Sasha’s, but we got kicked out by a worker, so we had to change location to a blander one. Where we filmed his interview, there was echo but we couldn’t film anywhere else because the environment wasn’t as controlled and there was too much noise, but we made it work, nonetheless 




 

Later we filmed the interview with the coach, and he had some interesting things to say to we started recording right away even though it wasn’t part of the plan, but it was such a natural organic moment that we had to film it just in case. here is the interview that we really liked because of how real it was. 

 



Then the game was about to start and we filmed team interactions with Sasha and the game. Let me tell you filming a hockey game is difficult but thanks to the tripod the shots ended up being spectacular and my phone’s cinematic setting. Let me show you some shots.

 



That was it for filming day 1!! The next day we went to another game and got even more footage and I will tell you in the next post, stay tuned…

 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...