Sunday, December 11, 2022

FILM DAY TWO AND EDITING

 FILM DAY 2

So we left on filming day 1, the next day in class we started talking and we realized we needed to include another girl in the documentary so it wasn’t all about Sasha and there was another point of view of another girl on there. Sadly, where we filmed the interviews that day before which was a classroom they made the girl's Locker room so there were multiple girls in there getting ready for the game so we couldn’t film and when we were about to film, it was time for Sasha and her teammate to get ready for game day. Therefore, Sasha was the one who had to film the interview after the game. We go through even more footage of the game, and let me tell you these shots were my favorite ones.



 





 We focused more on the other girl since we already had many shots of Sasha but, we still filmed Sasha during the game because more b-roll hurt no one, especially in a documentary. 





That was it for the filming, in just those two days we got over 1,000 shots, now it was time to edit, and let me tell you we ran into some issues.

 



 

EDITING

Okay so editing time, Ana and I didn’t edit the documentary Sasha did so I can't take the credit but we helped her by helping her organize the shots and helping her with whatever she needed. Now, remember when I told you we ran into some problems with Noah’s interview? Right, so this is where the problem really shows because we had to up the volume on the video but when we did and exported it the sound was terrible like terrible Sasha did everything to fix it and we did everything to help her but in the end, we couldn’t really do anything.

This part of any production is the most difficult one and the most time-consuming, it took Sasha three days to edit this documentary and even more because the sound was damaged. We had to turn it in in the end, but I liked how it turned out and I’m proud of the finished product, I had the best time doing this documentary.

 














No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...