Tuesday, March 14, 2023

FILMING PT 1

WELCOME BACK!! During this week, we have a lot to do because we have five weeks left of the project so it is time to get to work!

But to begin with some good news, we started filming yesterday 🥳 and it went great, however, we couldn’t get all the footage that we wanted because we have a huge competition next week so tensions are high and we couldn’t disturb that much plus it was really noisy as well so we just got shots that didn't require dialogue. In the end, we mainly got all the shots we needed for the end of the film and some for the beginning so I thought this was a good process. 

Here are some of my favorite shots we got. 




Now the idea behind this is that we got some inspiration from the gymnastics movie ‘Stick it’ where there is a scene where she keeps falling and it looks really cool so we tried to recreate that and we shot many shots of our main girl falling from different angles as well but I’ll show you what it is hopefully going to look like. 


Alright, let's keep going, I’m going to show you some really nice shots that we got from our main girl (who doesn’t have a name yet) 






We had so much fun filming and we really liked the shots that we got but don't worry that is only a sneak peek of what we got. And obviously, I couldn't let you go without any bloopers, could I? 










No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...