Thursday, March 16, 2023

FILMING PT 2

 Alright let’s get to filming pt two, so on the blog post before this one I talked about out first day of filming and how we go footage for the end of our short film. Well this time I’m gonna talk about how we go footage for the beginning of the film just not enough because if you remember it was really noisy in the gym so anything that had to do with dialogue we couldn’t so we have to go back either this week again or next week. 

If you have been keeping up with my blog the you know that we are going through the stages of life but in gymnastics like young and then the process of growing up, therefore, we got some footage of little main girl who still doesn’t have a name lol here are some takes that I liked. 

 









That is all that I will show you for right now because I don’t want to spoil the whole thing. But just so you know we have many many more shots and many many more to film so I recommend you stay tuned for what is coming next !!!



I think the next step is to start editing with the footage that we have that way we can get a head start and we dont take too long editing after. Nonetheless, we still have so much filming to do especially for the social media page but dont worry i have something fun to show you about that and lastly we have to get started on the postcard so those are the things we have to get done in the next few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...