Friday, March 17, 2023

MORE AND MORE INSTA

 As we all know, the social media component plays a big part in this project, therefore, we had to prepare for the posts that we want to publish. Now, this really shouldn’t be that hard because you would just take pictures or videos and just post them right? Well, we decided to make our Instagram account more aesthetic and actually spend some time on it. This was our first post 


And this is the kind of posts that I’m working on… 




Alright, for the second one, I haven't figured out the right transition or the video in general, I feel like it needs more but you get the idea for the Instagram post or videos. We also took pictures of the cast as well and were going to post them as a 'Meet the cast' kinda post so the audience can relate. I had forgotten that we had to add audience interaction posts so we will focus on that as well, but that will mostly come from Instagram stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...