Tuesday, February 28, 2023

GROUP MEETINGS!!

Class today was very eventful and productive. At first we started the class with Ms. Stoklosa giving us a lesson on social media and how to develop a brand for this project. This opened my eyes because I had completely forgot that we had to open a social media account for this project so that was added to my mental to do list for things to do this week, so keep your eyes open for some social media content. 

But nonetheless, that is not the point of today. Today we had the opportunity to break into groups to talk about our projects to get some help and let me tell you it really helped, it made me feel a little more clear headed for what we hope to achieve for this project. Here is my group...

We really had such a nice conversation and we really helped each other with our projects. I told them all about our project and our ideas and I mentioned how we are struggling on how to show the beginning, middle, end and how we can transition between the three and Sachate told me to watch the movie "Moonlight" for some inspiration because it shows three stages and it had some really cool transitions that we can do so now I plan to watch that movie for some inspiration. In addition, I told them how we wanted to play with color and have the beginning of the film just like in warm or dull colors and at the end bright color to show the contrast and the different feelings throughout the film, my group told me to at the beginning keep the color normal and it progresses lower the saturation and at the end put the saturation higher, I thought this was a great idea and plan to implement it on our film!

Today was a successful day! It is already week three into the project and time is flying by!! We have a lot of work to do!




No comments:

Post a Comment

WELL THIS IS IT!! PROJECT COMPONENTS

 Well thank you for accompanying me in this long process, I loved sharing my progress with you and hope to see you soon! I hope you like our...